Do you have a passion for youth mental health and wellbeing? Are you interested in gaining leadership experience while working with an engaged and open-minded team?
In Visibility is a University of Toronto (Scarborough) club focused on empowering youth by providing resources, strategies, and tools, which emphasize control over their mental health. We believe that mental health issues should be at the forefront of everyone’s idea of well-being, paralleling the importance of physical health.
We are currently seeking a motivated individuals for our Executive Team for 2017/2018 who are looking to develop and/or acquire skills in:
- Graphics design, content creation, illustration, and marketing
- Design posters for events and publicize to internal members and external audiences; messages should be written in a language consistent with the mission of the group
- Work on front-end website development and content creation
- Ensure all posters, flyers, and banners are in accordance with policy regulations, adhere to the group’s branding, and relay them to the student body
- Develop strategies for the internal and external growth of the organization
- Collaborate with the Director of External Affairs and Program Outreach and the Director of Special Projects and Events for marketing strategies.